E-Commerce - Web Development Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
You will be part of web development projects on all of our online shops. You’ll work in a team and with external agencies over a Git Branching System, using agile development methods. It also involves in-depth knowledge of our CMS and working with databases. Since we are tight-knit company you’ll also get insights of other departments such as Online Marketing and Graphic Design. We’re constantly trying to improve our web presence. So, showing initiative is highly encouraged! If you have great ideas on how to enhance our shops or other systems, we’re interested in hearing them.
• Be part of a team in a start-up environment
• Incorporate and realize your own ideas
• Take on challenging tasks and develop your skills
• Branch out into new territory and learn new things
• We provide you with free coffee and snacks!
• Work as Frontend, Backend or Mobile Developer
• You are studying computer sciences or related subjects
• You are analytical, detail-oriented, and comfortable with working in a fast-paced international environment
• You have a strong passion for website development, especially in an e-commerce setting
• You are not afraid to dive into new technologies and work independently
• You speak English fluently
• Basic knowledge of Online Marketing/SEO and SQL is a plus
• you are enrolled in a graduate school program (at least in the 3rd semester of bachelor)
• Salary: 500€ / month
• Start date: Placements throughout the year
• Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months
• Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and
like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible.