Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast- paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a Brand Strategy Analyst you will work directly on management level with the head of Marketing to help refine and improve the positioning of our brands. This will give you the chance to think on a strategic level about important marketing decisions which will be invaluable for any future marketing manager. Through data analysis and market research you’ll find ways to further improve our brand performance while using metrics such as user loyalty, and retention rate to keep track of performance. You will interact with the rest of the marketing team to make sure the same unique brand voice is incorporated in all marketing materials.
Some of the activities you can expect:
• Interface with rest of marketing team: to maintain consistent brand representation.
• Conduct performance reviews: of current websites to determine if changes are needed.
• Product Performance analysis: Analyzing the attributes of products, why customers buy them, and translating these insights into actionable marketing materials with the rest of the marketing team
• Strategic Market research: Analyzing and monitoring the competitive landscape and make suggestions how best to position our brands in such a landscape
• Formulate new website ideas: based on market and brand research and analysis
• Brand Positioning: Help define our brand personalities and safeguarding this brand persona through ensuring a uniform tone of voice throughout all marketing materials
• Brand Performance: Analyzing our brands’ performance in audience targeting, customer loyalty, partnerships
opportunities, and finding ways to improve this performance.
This internship provides the unique opportunity to work on top-level strategic topics related to online marketing. We are therefore looking for someone who can handle both highly analytical topics while at the same time being creative in defining a unique brand positioning.
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends and improvement opportunities
• An excellent command of Excel
• A detail-oriented approach, no mistake gets by you
• A strong passion for online marketing, and a passion to perform in such an environment
• A proactive approach while being able to multi-task, and not afraid to take initiative.
• Previous relevant work experience.
Salary: 500€ / month
Start date: Placements throughout the year Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and
like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English
(CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible.