We are a smart textile company that is revolutionizing fashion with technology. Our first product, INDUO® fabric shirts, completely block out stains and perspiration. No more extra shirt “just in case" or spending money on expensive cleaning products – simply look crisp all day before dancing the night away.
With this product, we already:
- Signed with 50 brands, including 3 of the largest French brands distributed at the most prestigious department stores
- Sold our fabrics in 18 countries
- Have been elected one of the 20 best fashion & retail startups in the world in Dubai
- Had more than 100 publications in the press and TV
And this is only the beginning.
We need you because we are at a turning point. We have just raised €1 million. We must develop international sales, launch new fabrics, scale the company. We need A-team players. If you want to bring the company and your career to the next level, join us!
INDUO®’s 2 main activities are:
- R&D, for which we have a technical team in Lille
- Sales, taken in charge by the Parisian team
Therefore, working on the Business Development Strategy of INDUO® is as close as you can get to working on the overall strategy of the whole company. Being a BtoB business, we aim at building long lasting relationships with our customers (this is not a « phoning » internship). INDUO® is currently focused on its « Europe quest » and could, very soon, turn to the American continent.
You will be offered to:
- Participate to elaborate the Business Development Strategy: targeting, customer segmentation, funnel, sales speech …
- Be in charge of your own customer portfolio: prospect (drive external resources), offer, negotiation, portfolio management, sales administration (quotations, invoicing, delivery)
- Assist the founder to prepare negotiations with larger corporations
- Organize events like fairs
- Participate in the launch of new products
- Participate in the international expansion of INDUO®
You will learn:
- What it is to be an entrepreneur
- Everything you need to know about how to operate a startup
- Soft skills and negotiations skills
- How the entire fashion/textile world works
This is a unique opportunity to be given really responsibilities and start networking. Being a intern at INDUO® means being trained in a « protected environment » but you will still been given a lot of autonomy and be a full member of the team.
Bonus: You will discover the start-up operating methods while acquiring big groups’ methodologies, learnt by the two founders during their previous positions.
- Study: Master
- Professionalism, soft skills
- Adaptability, reactivity and flexibility to be able to follow the start-up lifestyle
- Autonomy, curiosity and critical spirit to challenge the decisions
- Rigor and team spirit
- Fluent in English and preferably professional in French
ShapeType of contract: internship
Type of employment: full-time
Period: Starting July 2019
Duration: 6 months
Place: Paris 9th district
CV and cover letter required and sent to [###########]