Global Luxury Treasures Ltd. is a family owned business specialized in buying and selling pre-owned luxury products such as handbags, jewelry & watches to consumers and retailers.
The company is an international leader in pre-owned luxury distribution and has offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Daily support to Administrative & Financial Controller.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and staff.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- General administration tasks such as office organization, archiving, filling documentation.
- Ordering day to day supplies and equipment including cost optimization and control office budget.
- Manage direct office phone calls and correspondence.
- Occasional assistance to local Director.
- Internal daily accounting/bookkeeping files (bills, expenses, receipts, reports, etc.)
- Assist with budget preparations, handling accounts, incoming and outgoing payments.
- Day to day client invoicing & communication.
- Create basic financial & sales reports.
- Calculate sales staff commissions.
- Daily data entry with SAP Business One accounting software.
• Maintain tight organization of the company’s internal documentation - according to industry and company standards.
• Keep daily accounting up to date and close communication with your supervisor.
• Office administration - working knowledge of office environment.
• Practical knowledge about operating system: SAP or similar accounting softwares.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – mainly Excel, Word + Acrobat Adobe Pro.
• Advanced level of professional English.
Personal qualities required:
• Organization & discipline
• Adaptability to change
• Autonomy & sense of responsibility
• Professional communication skills (spoken and written)
Personal qualities that will give you an edge:
• Interest/experience in multicultural environment
• Start-up mindset
• Interest in fashion or luxury accessories
Compensation: 500€ / month.
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.