Hongzhou Learning is an education consultancy located in China’ s political, economic and cultural center – Beijing. Our company runs various educational project like: placing international students in Chinese university programs with scholarships; providing internships for foreign students in China and organizing cultural exchanges with B&R partners of China. Furthermore, Hongzhou Learning serves as a communication channel between Chinese and foreign educational institutions. Our current network consists of over 135 Chinese universities and 150 universities and other educational institutions abroad, including our partner agents.
As an intern at Hongzhou Learning you will have the following responsibilities:
1. Be actively involved in the company’s online and offline marketing activities;
2. Contact educational institutions/agents in foreign countries to set up new cooperative relationships aimed at recruiting foreign students/placing clients in foreign programs;
3. Support in maintaining current business relationships;
4. Support the team with other ongoing educational programs;
5. Collect and process the students’ documents based on the Chinese universities requirements and apply for specific programs accordingly;
6. Go on a business trip if is necessary (normally abroad);
7. Other tasks given by supervisors;
Requirements for being an intern at Hongzhou Learning are:
- Bachelor degree or above (preference will be given to students with a major in Marketing or Business)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Good at gathering information from online platforms
- IT skills such as Photoshop are a plus
Why work at Hongzhou Learning?
Experience Chinese culture first hand by living and working in Beijing, the capital of China.
Implement your own ideas, strategies and activities in the company's business model.
Receive a monthly compensation of 2000RMB + incentives through commission.
Take advantage of various networking opportunities while attending events during the promotion of the company and its programs.