Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student.
We are looking for an intern studying Marketing and or E-commerce to join our team and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
• Assisting with sales analysis – reviewing of product ranges & promotions (Excel skills)
• Growing Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific’s social media presences across key retail brands
• Assisting Marketing and E-commerce team on day-to-day tasks
• Prepare Presentations in Power Point
• Assisting in admin for 6 Websites
• Coordination of promotional activities
• Work with the product team to create clickable content
• Cross-post on social media channels
• Manage content marketing calendar
• Conversation marketing
• Uploading product info to our website
• Basic photo editing
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 5 - 6 months.
Ideal start date is June 2019.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading - free books available!
What we are looking for?
• A dynamic and proactive individual
• A “can do” and positive attitude
• Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
• People person
• English bilingual or fluent
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Developed attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and fast-learner
• Proficient with Pack Office
• Working knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram,
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you look like the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your cover letter and CV with availabilities to Savanna.