Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Human Resource student.
We are looking for an intern studying Human Resource to join our Learning & Development department and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
Online induction system
• Enrol users into module
• Research, design and development of online module content
• See feedback on module for trainees
• Collate and present feedback to HR team
• Make recommendations on improvements/quality of modules
• Support L&D team in administration duties or other projects as required
• Assist with the launch of biannual performance reviews
• Follow up completed rate of performance reviews
• Participate in developing succession planning
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in HR and work alongside a supportive and friendly team within an international environment in Sydney (Australia).
Our office is located in Mascot, close to the airport and easily accessible by a short walk or free shuttle bus from Mascot station.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 - 6 months.
Ideal start date is June 2019.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
We have free access to gym downstairs in our building.
Also if you like reading - free books available!
We seek a proactive and energetic person who has a relevant degree and/or experience in this field.
If this sounds interesting to you then please send your cover letter and CV to Savanna Cam.