Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Human Resources student.
Objective: Assist the & Development department and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
Online induction system
• Enrol users into module
• Research, design and development of online module content
• See feedback on module for trainees
• Collate and present feedback to HR team
• Make recommendations on improvements/quality of modules
• Support L&D team in administration duties or other projects as required
• Assist with the launch of biannual performance reviews
• Follow up completed rate of performance reviews
• Participate in developing succession planning
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot, close to the Airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for a minimum of 4 - 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a period of 5 - 6 months.
Ideal start date would be January 2020.
The internship will be an unpaid work experience.
However we organise a weekend away for our interns!
Also if you like reading - free books available!
We seek a proactive and energetic person who is in their final year of University studies or a recent graduate.
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you look like the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your cover letter and CV to Savanna: