Are you a strategic and ambitious person? Do you like to learn new things in the digital marketing area? Are you excited to develop a marketing strategy and raise brand awareness? Then we are the company for you!
We are looking for an intern who loves to work for a new Start-Up. Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn about all aspects of entrepreneurship, to work on a variety of things including online marketing, entering new markets, building strategic partnerships.
Required qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Affinity with entrepreneurship
- Ability to work autonomously and independent
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken), another language is a plus
- Good project management skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics is preferred
- Develop and execute marketing strategy
- Develop and optimize the online content while managing social media
- Monitor analytics around social media activities
- Maintain communication with our community
- Coordinate the online marketing for events and workshops
- Develop and maintain event and workshop partners in Barcelona
- Maintain and further develop our website and Database using SEO/SEM
- Represent the company in external meetings and events
- Provide HR and administrative support to Director in the office
- Coordinate between the clients and the partners
The internship is full-time (40 hours per week). The internship will require frequent meetings/calls with the director to set objectives and targets. Sometimes the work may be in the evenings, but time can be compensated.
We are looking for someone from April 2019 for a period of 6 - 12 months.
The internship includes 100€ per month for expenses + covered public transportation expenses (student pass for public transportation: T-Jove 1).
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter.