Company HB d.o.o. (BIG BERRY) is seeking student for a full-time internship in the fields of Photographer Stylist and Marketing. The intern is required for work in Kolpa River Resort, Slovenia, and for other touristic sites that are coordinated under the same brand of BIG BERRY if needed.
What is in for you?
- Work on an exciting new project, develop a new brand and learn about the unique business model in the tourism sector, combining luxury with freedom, nature living comfort with authentic nature experience
- Work on an interesting international project – ‘Real world’ tourism business experience
- Work in a motivating surrounding
- Teamwork with international professionals
- Interaction with local, national & international experts and businesses people
- Make professional connections
- Relevant working experience and further skills development – Boost your CV
- Free accommodation on the site, food stipend for the whole period and transport (from accommodation to the resort and back)
What will you do/What is required?
- Plan, Coordinate and supervise the photo shoots (branding, events, products, destinations and others);
- Prepare the scenarios for photo shoots;
- Ability to multi task-simultaneously oversee several shooting bays;
- Ability to understand and implement brand objectives and create the desired look with a critical and creative eye;
- Work closely with photographer and the BIG BERRY Marketing manager;
- Bring in fresh ideas that can well represent the brand;
- Document the photo process;
- Proactively manage time, resources and productivity;
- Connect with partners that will supply us with items for the scenario (decoration, clothes, make up, etc…);
- Find models;
- Get the pictures ready, with the photographer, to be used in publications.
Besides specific duties and responsibilities of Photographic styling, you have a certain role in community work such as maintaining the site, adventure facilitating, food services, housekeeping, guest services, marketing & promotional trips, summer staff discipleship & leadership, facilities & property management etc.
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Lightroom
- Interior design
- Product Design
- Concept Art
- Driving license is a plus.
Compensation and Schedule:
All Interns are provided with accommodation and a weekly food stipend for the whole period of their stay. Interns will be accommodated in a common house in the near vicinity of the resort. Transport to and from the house to the workplace is also provided.
The Internship will start any time from 15th of April ending on 30th September 2018. All Interns are required to pass a period of training that will be held in the first unique Luxury Landscape Resort site, located in the beautiful countryside along the Kolpa River in the south border of Slovenia. During training days Interns will learn about the brand, company and get the guidelines for future work that they will do.
How to apply?
Please submit a cover letter, CV and reference letter (if possible) with a phone number to [###########] and we will arrange a Skype interview as soon as possible.
NOTE: Only materials delivered by e-mail will be accepted.