Ace & Tate has been building its brand throughout Europe for years and our lovely Headquarters are located in the centre of Amsterdam. For our fast-growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, creative and hardworking PR & Communications Intern to contribute to the company’s continuous growth, and who is available from May/June for a period of at least 6 months. In this full-time internship, you will support the team and work closely with the Head of Communications and the PR & Communications coordinator on the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working closely with the Marketing team (PR & Communications, Brand Communications and Brand Creative);
- Monitoring and archiving press coverage (online / offline / social);
- Compiling reports and ‘best in press’ overviews;
- Point of daily contact for our PR agencies;
- Writing copy for press releases, newsflashes, internal newsletter etc.;
- Coordinating and sending out press gifts / handling and answering daily requests;
- Organising, building and maintaining the management of media lists and press contacts;
- Assisting with rolling out the influencer marketing strategy;
- Proactively providing creative ideas and opportunities that contribute to the growth of the company and awareness of the brand;
- Assisting and supporting events e.g. store openings / collection launches / press events / internal events;
- Managing inventory of sample collections and distributing to PR agencies;
- Overseeing general team admin and overall daily support to the PR & Communications team.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO) in PR / Marketing / Communications / Branding;
- Are familiar with the fashion / lifestyle / design landscape;
- Inherently understand the role of different communication channels as a brand building tool;
- Are persistent, detail oriented and relentless in your follow-up;
- Are well organised, innovative, creative and results driven, with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop) programs;
- Believe in the Ace & Tate concept and love the product!
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young, international and ambitious team;
- Personal development;
- A broad scope of responsibilities and independence;
- €500,- monthly internship fee based on fulltime;
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV and a cover letter via our website! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!