Are you interested in e-commerce? Are you an aspiring online marketer/business developer? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you proactive and hands-on? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +200,000 branded bathroom products (e.g. Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps) directly to the consumer at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
We’re bringing the SuperBath brand to the rest of Europe, and you can help us do that! As a business developer you’ll have the unique opportunity to help set up and grow a new business unit from start to finish. It is therefore the perfect opportunity to learn everything there is to know about successfully setting up a new e-commerce website and it will provide you with a crash course in e-commerce entrepreneurship.
Some of the things you can expect:
• Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
• Market and competitor research
• Customer relationship management
• Creating content for the website
• Analysing and influencing our organic search rankings through tools such as Ahrefs
• Online outreach activities (e.g. contacting bloggers, help build our online brand, etc.)
• Introduction to paid online advertising such as PPC (Google AdWords etc.) and Facebook Ads
• You have a strong passion for e-commerce/online marketing, and you can translate this passion into concrete actions
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative
• Excellent command of English and native speaker in one of the following languages (Spanish, Swiss, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
• Prior experience with E-commerce/Online Marketing is a plus
Salary: 600€ / month
Vacation days: 5 days (more with a duration +7 month)
Start date: Spring 2019
Duration: Anywhere between 5 - 12 months
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in online marketing, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application (CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible!