For our fast-growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic Legal Intern at our Headquarters in Amsterdam. The position is available as of April 2019 for a minimum of 3 months (preferably longer). The internship will be preferably full-time, and we are looking for a minimum of 3 days per week.
As our Legal Intern, you will be working closely with our Legal Department and assist in supporting all Ace & Tate departments in their legal and commercial matters.
Your typical day includes...
- Primarily assist the Legal Department in updating the Contract Management System;
- Assist the Legal Department in reviewing and drafting documents and commercial agreements;
- Assist in providing legal support and advice to the business.
- Are in the third year of your Bachelor studies in Dutch Law or are a Master student in Dutch Law;
- Are able to work for 3-5 days a week (with a minimum of 3 days) for a period of 3 months or (preferably) longer;
- Are highly accurate with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience how it is to work in a vibrant international start-up company;
- An environment supporting learning on the job and personal development;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- An update of your eyewear collection;
- Daily free fresh lunch, snacks and gourmet coffee, Friday drinks and ping pong battles;
- Monthly internship fee of €500.- on a full-time basis (5 days a week).
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, and cover letter via our website! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!