This is a full-time role working from Saturday to Wednesday (9 to 6pm).
We are looking for a friendly and organised person to provide top class support to existing home and office customers and relevant information to potential new customers to encourage them to sign up to Oddbox.
You will make our customers happy by providing support over chat, email and phone, as well as interacting with our drivers, managing additional administrative tasks and assisting with ongoing departmental improvements.
You'll be fully trained in customer service and operational support and expected to work well as part of the team to provide a first-class service to our customers. Prior experience providing service by both email and phone in a high-volume e-commerce environment is ideal, however applicants without this experience who have strong communication skills and can learn quickly are also encouraged to apply.
Your first 2 weeks, you will work Monday to Friday and will then shift to a Saturday to Wednesday week.
• Answer queries over chat, email and phone in a timely and friendly manner
• Address existing customer issues / queries whether boxes not found, changes to accounts, dislikes, referrals…
• Drive prospects to sign-up to Oddbox by providing them with relevant details and explaining the concept behind Oddbox and how it will solve the customer’s pain points.
• Interact with the delivery drivers to ensure deliveries are made correctly and any issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Support customer retention activities – Identify and call people who cancelled, paused, have switched down to a smaller box or fortnightly box…
• Suggest improvements to the process to continuously deliver top class customer experience
Essential skills and characteristics
• Confidence and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must have.
• Tech-savvy and quick to learn new systems.
• Experience with complaint resolution.
• Experience dealing with customer service calls and emails.
• Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative;
• Impeccable attention to detail;
Other qualities we prize are:
• Honesty, integrity and hard-working attitude
• An appreciation and enthusiasm for Oddbox's vision of making the world a better place.
• A thirst for personal development and continuous improvement
• We use Intercom, Gmail, Mailchimp and any experience with these tools is advantageous
What you’ll get:
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a sustainable challenger brand, helping reduce food waste one wonky carrot at a time.
• A chance to develop or start a fantastic career in Customer Service
• Loads of support from all of us in our friendly team
• Free fresh fruits in the office
• Team lunch and team building events
• Discount on Oddbox fruit and veggies.
• Free tea and coffee
• Flexible working hours
• Oddbox perks package