Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, we reinvent video-commerce by creating the world’s largest hub of product videos. DemoUp is an end-to-end solution that enables shops to automatically integrate thousands of product videos from leading brands on to their online website. 96% of online shoppers love product videos and DemoUp is on a mission to fulfill their dreams.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to work within the Brands & Content team.
- Research accounts to understand needs, enable effective follow up, and generate interest.
- Perform video management, upload new content, follow and understand brand accounts.
- Keep contact with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Provide opportunities, working close with the founders.
What you can expect:
- A chance to grow in an internationally funded start-up from Berlin.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas.
- You will work in one of the hottest startup scenes as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin, with the opportunity to build a great network in the European e-commerce scene.
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas, and improvements.
- Loft-style office with free coffee/water/fruit.
- Able to start in January/February 2019 for a minimum of 3 months.
- Communicational talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive.
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Enrolled at a university and looking for a mandatory internship for a minimum of 3 months.
- Multiple languages are desired (Russian or Spanish in particular) but not a mandatory requirement. However English C1 is a must.
If you fit our requirements, please apply by sending us both your CV/Resume and cover letter telling us why you'd like to work with us. We are looking forward to meeting you!