The R&D Atelier of Sruli Recht is offering an internship placement in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This placement is offered to students or graduates with a background in Marketing / PR / Social Media.
The Sruli Recht studio is a cross-discipline practice interested alternative production methods, advanced material technologies and disruption, working on projects somewhere between design, science, and ritual.
We are currently inviting applications for a minimum three-month internship position at the R&D atelier in Amsterdam, working directly with the team on social media, marketing and graphical design.
This hands-on position calls for candidates with a high level of inventiveness and technical aptitude, and a strong interest in narrative, materials, design and biology.
The internship will be 5 days per week for a minimum three-month term. During this time the candidate will gain experience in:
• Implantation and development of new social media strategies.
• Assisting in the creation of new marketing material.
• Expanding and strengthening differing media channels.
• Contacting creative partners and future collaborators.
• A further work task list will be discussed with potential candidates via email or - video interview.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• A working knowledge of CC Suite
• Experience with Analytics
• Knowledge or experience with SEO
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send your CV and digital/web folio with a letter of intent.