Obikar is the Spanish branch of Ornikar, a French startup whose mission is to make driving education more accessible for everyone. Ornikar was born in 2014 in France when two young entrepreneurs realized how painful it was to get a driver’s license, both for candidates and instructors. Since then, Ornikar strives to enchant candidates and instructors thanks to a totally new user experience based on technology and design.
How does Obikar work ?
Obikar aims to be a 100% digital driving school and to offer the best user experience possible. Candidates sign up to get learn the theoretical part of the exam on our e-learning platform, and then they have access to a network of independent drivers with whom they can book practical lessons. The whole experience is digital, hassle-free and sensibly cheaper than the average traditional driving school.
Your role :
- You will give full support to Obikar’s CEO Miguel, in all areas including business development, strategy, legal, marketing and product.
- You will be involved in the day-to-day business of a young startup and will contribute to the creation of processes, working documents and communication assets
- You will have full ownership on strategic projects in areas such as the development of the supply network, the building of the customer journey as well as communication and P&R initiatives
- You will work both with Ornikar’s team in Paris and with external stakeholders to ensure Obikar’s development
What we offer :
- A high degree of autonomy in your day-to-day work as well as in long-term projects
- A high exposure to Obikar’s challenges in all aspects of its development: technology, legal, communication etc.
- Learning from an A-team who has built one of the most successful French startups in recent years
- Participating in the first steps of the internationalization and scaling of Ornikar
- The job is based in a state-of-the-art coworking space in Madrid, with potential trips to Paris
Who are you ?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / Engineering or a related subject. A Master’s Degree in a related subject is a plus
- You have previous experience working in a start-up or a similar fast-paced environment; especially in business development / strategy or marketing
- You have previous international experience; whether academic or professional and you are comfortable working in an international atmosphere
- You are proficient in Spanish and English. Fluency in French is a plus
- You are a determined; autonomous and adaptable worker who is always eager to tackle the next challenge : in this case the driving school industry
- You are up for the challenge of renovating an entire industry; building processes from scratch and innovating every step of the way
- You have outstanding organizational; communication and negotiation skills