Odokar is a startup that wants to simplify the way to driving license for each learner. It's getting harder and harder to obtain a driver's license these days, and this has to change.
How does Odokar want to change the driver's license ? By becoming the first 100% digital driving school in Germany.
We want to save our students the way to the driving school. We want to offer registration for the driving license at the office and theoretical instruction in the internet via our platform. Practical driving lessons can be booked by the learner through our platform easily and flexibly to the instructor of their choice. When the time comes, the learner will even register for the theoretical and practical exams via our platform.
The digital platform allows driving instructors, learner drivers and driving schools to use a flexible, digital and optimized system, all of which benefit from state-of-the-art methods and tools.
You will work daily directly with the German team of Odokar. The team is currently very small so you will be able to work on all topics : driving school direction, lobby work, media relations, MVP editing, etc. Specifically, you must support the team in the following ways:
- Development of the classic driving school business in Berlin (marketing, customer search, start-up tour, etc.)
- Assistance with daily management: accounting, relationship with the French parent company, etc.)
- Work on the lobby work: Editing of position papers and one-pager, development and further development of the strategy
- Organization of events to promote the start-up
As an intern, you will often travel between Paris and Berlin.
Who are you ?
- You are currently studying Business Administration or at a Business School (last year Bachelor or Master)
- You are capable of handling many different topics
- You are well organized and can work under pressure
- You are independent and suggestive
- You are motivated to work in a disruptive environment
- You are fluent in German
- You speak English and/or French