Information on the company
We sell kitchen knives and accessories online for the UK Market since 2016. We have now more than 1400 products on our website. We also have a French website named Couteauxduchef.com, which is active since 2011 and has nowadays more than 7,000 different products available on it. Therefore, with the goal of having the same number of products on our UK website as we do on our French website, we’re currently looking for fluent English speakers that can help us to develop our website’s content.
The role in a nutshell
This is a 6 month paid internship offering. The intern will be paid 560€ a month.
A typical day would be:
1. Create product descriptions on the website by using our own tools and software
2. Help with the creation of new ways on how to market our products in the UK
3. Find the right partners with whom we could advertise our products
4. Do market research on the different prices applied by the competition
5. Manage the visibility of the different products on the website
6. Engage with customers by email and by phone
7. Communicate by phone and by email with customers
8. Participate in brainstorming sessions of new marketing projects
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
1. Educated to degree level in marketing or communications
2. Excellent communicator both verbally and written
3. Outgoing and confident personality
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. Outstanding writing and proofreading skills
6. Very good understanding of B2C social media
7. Desire to progress within marketing and entrepreneurship
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This unique opportunity will allow the candidates to explore the fields of marketing, sales, social media, entrepreneurship, and e-commerce. A warm and friendly environment in a medium sized office is a perfect fit for anyone who is sociable and eager to learn and develop his/her skills.
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to [###########]
Office address: 245 ALLEE LOUIS BLERIOT – ZI LES TOURRADES – 06210 MANDELIEU