GAUDI HOUSE was created with the aim of being the Nº 1 agency in Barcelona, to give our clients an ‘a la carte’ style service of renting and buying, whether they be property owners, prospective tenants or exquisite buyers. Our philosophy is based on the creativity that Gaudi gave us; something different. But instead of being architecturally different, we provide a different style of service in Barcelona, with an added value, to property owners or Real Estate Agencies. You can see this in the services we offer.
The geographical area that we cover is Barcelona, including all districts, for example: Eixample Dret or Eixample Derecho, Eixample Ezquerre or Eixample Izquierdo, Gracia, Les Corts, Sant Gervasi, Pedralbes, Horta-Guinardo, Sants, Born or Borne, Ciutadella or Ciutatvella and Provincia, so that when you look on the internet for “flat to rent in Barcelona” we are your best option. We hope that in the future, everyone will know of Gaudi House given that we take great care of the corporate image that we claim in Barcelona and we know the importance of leaving the client having made their dream come true. We don’t just rent flats in the areas of Hospital San Pau or Sagrada Familia, which is where our office is located, but in all areas of Barcelona.
SO WHAT DOES THE WORK OF THE COMPANY CONSIST OF?
- Answering the telephone, giving information about our rental apartments and registering calls (THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
- Organizing the agents’ timetables
- Marketing: advertising apartments on websites on the internet and drafting the adverts. (THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
- Registering details of our apartments and clients into the database
- Promoting our rental apartments to our clients through the mails that we receive and the missed calls which have not been answered during the day. (THIS WILL ALSO BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
- Arranging the adverts in the window display
- Preparing contracts and administrative documents
- Preparing and registering internal documents
- Calling the tenants, monitoring of the customer base.
- Sending mails to the tenants, who are living in the flat.
- Creating the database of the tenant’s and landlord’s mails.
- Compile the Property Manager’s mails and addresses and send them e-mails.
- The clients’ monitoring of the visits marked in grey.
- Flats’ positioning on the website.
- Search for new flats.
WHAT DOES OUR COMPANY OFFER OUR INTERNS?
The jobs for this year are paid; we help you financially. We only ask for minimal results in return.
We will pay you €350 a month as long as you fulfill the minimum targets set by the company.
The €350 will be paid when the person shows interest in the job and meets the minimal weekly targets for the company. Up until now everyone has met these targets.
WHEN DOES THE JOB START?
This we will discuss with you. Usually the minimum time is 4 months, and maximum 6 months, but we may be able to agree on 4 or 5 months. (IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO LESS THAN THIS)
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN GAUDI HOUSE
A minimum of a BAC+1 or a BAC+2* with a good level of Spanish in both speaking and listening comprehension is required. This is to say that you either have experience in Spanish from jobs with companies, from long stays or travels in a Spanish speaking country. If you do not have this experience please do not apply. Thank you.
We are looking for people who are keen to learn and progress, who are sociable and not shy.
*(BAC is the Baccalaureate which is equivalent to English A-Levels. BAC+1 means you have finished your A-Levels and have taken one year of further study in higher education e.g. at University. BAC+2 means 2 years of study and so on)
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CV AND THE COVER LETTER IN SPANISH, WITH AN UPDATED PHOTO TO [###########]