The HR intern assists the HR department with the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, such as recruitment, HR administration, employee relations and training and development. The internship contains work on all areas in input, throughput and output on both national- and international level.
4 colleagues work at the HR department at the HQ in Amsterdam, being responsible for several offices- and processing facilities in the Netherlands and abroad.
Your tasks, responsibilities and objectives
- Assists in recruitment (scheduling interviews, sending confirmations to candidates etc.)
- Assists with the implementation of services, policies, and programs and assists company managers with HR issues
- Be a point of contact for questions of employees regarding several HR topics
- Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees
- Correct filing- and cleaning of all HR records and files and keep them accurate and up-to-date (digital and manual)
- Organizes onboarding program for new staff and works closely together with members of the management team
- Cooperates with Talent Acquisition Specialist on attendance of several career fairs
- Takes care of on- and off boarding administration
- Takes care of employees sickness records in corporation with HR Generalist
- Prepares input for the HR newsletter on a quarterly basis.
Internship compensation included and market conform, amount depends on educational level. For questions or applications feel free to contact us at hrm((at))tradinorganic.com