Are you a pro-active and innovative person with good communication skills? Contact us and start your application process to an unforgettable internship in our international marketing department. Mandatory internship agreement with your university.
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week distributed 9am until 6pm (5 days per week).
Language requirements: Italian, English or Polish native and good level in Spanish.
Job Purpose: To carry out a series of Marketing activities in the area of Business Development.
Salary: 300 euro per month and 4 free Spanish Classes per week.
• Administer and develop accounts in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google My Business.
• Implement a series of new marketing and business development initiatives.
• Design and send the school’s newsletters, develop new Spanish programs etc.
• Apply search engine optimization techniques to improve where the school’s sites are listed on search engines.
• Website management.
• Develop the web contents, update course dates, naming of images.
• Translate the web contents and school documentation into additional languages/review the translations already made.
• Managing databases.
• Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
• Outgoing friendly personality.
• Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers.
• Strong interest in learning different marketing tools applied on daily basis in international offices.
• Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills.
• Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
• Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximization.
• Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
• Computer literate: specifically with Microsoft Office, Photoshop is a plus.
Duration: 6 months or longer
Application: Please send an email containing your CV and a covering letter to [###########]