Primary Purpose of Job:
To support the Regional Marketing Manager in developing and executing a marketing strategy using various channels to support the local sales team. This includes setting up campaigns, working with partners, editorial and sponsored content, product launches, partnerships, events and conferences,
Advertising, and public relations.
• Review all press releases and thought leadership content produced by external PR agency for accuracy, grammar, and brand tone standards
• Help organising internal (breakfast, workshops, …) and external events like big trade shows (Big Data,…). Be involved in all company-produced webinars to a varying degree based on the need, from helping
To coordinate through to fully managing and contributing content
• Attend regular meetings with partners to plan and execute co-marketing efforts including webinars, email campaigns, thought leadership content, conferences, and product launches
• Attend weekly meetings with PR agency
• Work with Sales to help with items needed for industry conferences and quarterly user events
• Maintain awareness of and work to improve brand perception and awareness
• Contribute to, manage and execute other projects as needed such as branded signage, event and conference-related collateral, staff email signature updates, etc
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and French (Spanish or Italian would be a plus)
• Competency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills.
Bac +5 et plus - Bac +3 - licence Pro - Bac +2 - BTS/DUT - Bac +4
Stage de 6 mois mininum pouvant commencer dès maintenant
577,50 €/mois net
Par email : [###########]
Merci d'envoyer votre CV + lettre de motivation
Plusieurs entretiens en français et en anglais à prévoir