Ready to take on real responsibilities, challenging workloads and be part of the team?
EF International Language Campuses has a long running record for offering successful internship placements to the right applicants and usually has at least four interns working in different departments of our schools.
An EF internship is a great experience in an international environment - certainly a very useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are often available and many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company.
We have positions available all year round in the following locations: Brighton, Hastings, Oxford, London, Torquay, Isle of Wight and Ireland.
• Good English language skills
• Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
• Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
• Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
• Organised and structured
• Responsible and able to take ownership of tasks
• Excellent customer service
• Multicultural experience/awareness
• Your internship must be a required part of your university course
• You must be eligible to work in the UK without EF sponsorship
• Good English language skills – B2 minimum
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses