Optima Media is part of an international digital group specialised in online marketing, Lead generation and audience monetisation. Optima Media is part of a larger Media group covering all web industries with a total of 65 employees.
As part of its international expansion on the Italian market, we have a fantastic opportunity for a native speaking Italian student, fluent in French for a 6 month Digital Account manager internship with a view to go to a permanent contract.
With the close guidance of the Business Unit Manager, you will be you will be expected to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with advertisers. Identifying and executing the right campaigns for each client with the long-term objective of developing and growing accounts.
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with existing and new advertisers
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback
- Translation/copywriting of campaigns from French to Italian
- Content Creation and web copywriting
- Understanding the account needs and proactively providing solutions to increase client revenue
- Monitoring lead generation campaigns
- Analysing data and reports
- Consistently meet and exceed ROI targets
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
You will hold a relevant educational background in digital marketing and have a good understanding of performance marketing. We're looking for someone who is resourceful, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about digital marketing with an aptitude for business development and sales
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and ability to build long term relationships with advertisers
- Keen learner with “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of tracking implementation solutions would be a plus
- Pro-active with strong attention to detail
- Analytical skillset
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent Web copywriting skills
- Must be Italian native speaker with fluency in French
What we offer:
- Type of Contract: School internship agreement (With a view to go to a permanent contract at the end of your internship)
- Remuneration: 600€ net per month
- Benefits: Public Transport Card, Parking and your birthday as a day off
- Location: High tech offices located in Barcelona with table tennis, Play station, kitchen area etc..
- Challenging and varied work with the full support of your colleagues
- Opportunity for career progression
- Exiting work environment with regular team building exercises, weekly Friday after work beers, challenges and rewards
- To apply click here: [###########]