Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated IT student.
We are looking for an intern studying IT, Business Management or Supply Chain related subjects to join our team and help with everyday duties involving:
- Systems administration:
o Assisting in a variety of technical tasks to support and maintain the technology across our data centres and distributed site operations
- End user Internal Customer support:
o Assist our IT service desk and regional support team to provide day to day support to our stores
o Assist in daily process and technical checks
- Assisting with management of our technology fleet including laptops, SurfacePros and iPhones.
- Writing internal support and process documents
- Assist with other ad hoc IT projects and queries
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot, Sydney NSW - close to the airport.
Ideal start date is January 2019.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
We have free access to gym downstairs in our building.
Also if you like reading - free books available!
What we are looking for:
• A dynamic and proactive individual
• A “can do” and positive attitude
• Studying IT and passionate about it!
• People person
• English bilingual or fluent
• Good English writing skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Developed attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and fast-learner
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills