Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, and many more to come!
We are looking for a Legal Intern to join our Legal Team in Barcelona as soon as possible. If you are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment, you are a true perfectionist, a organization freak and love helping others, Glovo is your place!
- Revise and draft the contracts (suppliers, trademark, commercial agreements...)
- Support the deployment of intelectual property and data protection legislation worldwide
- Draft notes, communications and all kind of legal documents
- Take care of legal procedures regarding legalization, apostilles and notary affaires
- Support in the tracing of legal aspects related to e-commerce for the Group companies and compliance
- Manage corporate documentation regarding general shareholders meeting, board of directors and investment rounds
- Currently studying a Law degree or recently graduated
- Availability for 6 months full-time or part-time internship with a university agreement
- Good level of written and spoken English, Spanish/French/Italian/Portuguese is a plus
- Efficiency, flexibility and proactiveness
- Ability to understand the business
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
- Rigorous in organization and planning
- Social abilities and team-worker
- Ability to develop in multicultural environment
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Monthly compensation of €500 (or less if part-time)
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world...)
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom-up inside the team.