Job type: Full-time
Starting date: January 2019 and ongoing
Duration: 4-6 months
Compensation: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office. We offer transcreation services as well as local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting, DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among others. For more information visit [###########].
We are currently looking for an intern who could support our team in coordinating client projects with our local teams of specialists.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During this internship, you can expect to be involved it the following areas:
• Support to client management (transcreation projects primarily): daily client projects - project management, coordination with our teams of specialists around the world, briefing, time and budget management; creation of optimised working tools; consistency checks; editing in your mother tongue etc.
• Daily management and update of our pool of talent around the world: talent search and skill assessment, creative judgement, developing new partnerships with collaborators.
• Active participation to the life of our website and marketing: content update, articles, presentations, adapt or create new marketing material etc.
• Administrative tasks: data and invoice processing, payments, etc.
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
• Receive structured training;
• Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
• Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
• Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
• Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
The Candidate: We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a fast-paced environment.
• Your English must be fluent (written and spoken) to ensure smooth exchanges with all external and internal collaborators.
• The knowledge of one or several foreign languages is required.
• Experience/university background in languages, translation and the creative industries are recommended.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is a must.
• Excellent organisational, communication and people’s skills.
• Pro-activity and solution-seeking skills.
• Interest in foreign cultures and the differences in terms of expression, collaboration and communication is essential as you will be evolving in a multinational and multi-cultural environment.
• People with a design background are welcome. Please specify your experience and skills.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter FAO Julia, including the following reference for the internship “PMINT2018”. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.