Creative Adaptation and Translation (CAT) Team – Talent Intern
Freedman International is a leading marketing services agency, delivering fast track marketing communication services to clients throughout the global marketplace.
To find out more about our company please follow this link: [###########]
For this role, you will be involved in…
The admin side of the Talent Function:
1. Setting up linguists with Freedman
2. Liaising with the Finance Team on linguist payment info
3. Updating linguist profiles, pricelists and calendars
4. Keeping the sourcing database up-to-date with the latest progress
5. Streamlining linguist overview for clarity
6. Tracking group email responses and capturing essential info
7. Assisting on other day-to-day admin
Finance admin for the CAT Team:
1. Daily/Monthly finance exports
2. TM updates
3. Closing invoices
You will observe…
1. Linguist relationship management, including professional email writing, rate negotiations, trust building, conflict management, feedback processing, etc.
2. How CAT Team operates as a whole to guarantee high quality output, including briefing, project management, resource allocating, linguistic quality check, etc.
3. How language services are used within the marketing and advertising world.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Interest and/or background in the translation industry
- Capable of being organised and attentive to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Comfortable with juggling at least 3 computer tools (Word, Excel, Outlook for example)
- Committed and available either full-time or part-time for up to 3 to 6 months
- Ability to approach tasks with curiosity
- Must be part of relevant studies
Expenses paid: £250 per month.
Work hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm with one-hour lunch break.
To be considered, please send your CV with a cover letter to explain your interest and availability to [###########]