Reflex Affiliates is an international premium CPA affiliate network specialised in Digital Marketing, new technologies and audience monetisation. Reflex Affiliates is part of a Digital Media group covering all web industries with a total of 65 staff.
As part of its international expansion on the Italian market, we have a fantastic opportunity for a native Italian student for a 6 months internship for an Affiliate / Account manager position to develop the group's advertising campaigns. This is a 6 month internship with a view to go permanent.
You will be someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, brain-bending, massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge where performance and technology come together. You will be playing an integral role in our sales and online presence.
You will hold a relevant educational background with a thorough understanding of how to mix sales and marketing performance with tight deadlines, as well as a deep knowledge of how digital marketing fits into a sales successful process.
You think that you have your place within a group of experts in media marketing?
Join now Reflex Affiliates team and put into practice your theoretical skills to build your career in digital marketing
Under the supervision of our COO, you will assist the team of Account and Affiliate Managers. You will have for main responsibilities to:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of Advertiser and Affiliate Accounts (Publishers) and increase their turn over and revenue
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Reactivating dormant accounts and prospecting new accounts
- Checking the good implementation of new offers and managing the A / B test phases before launch
- Organising with the team our presence and trips on at marketing exhibitions and trade shows
- Participating to the development of the brand Reflex Affiliates on Social Media networks
- Administrative and invoicing/financial management control
- Managing targets and deadlines, or managing deadline amendment proactively
- Communicating on a professional level both internally and externally
You are in your final of master degree's year or recently graduated, you are able to work as part of a team as well as independently. A first experience in advertising or digital agency / digital would be appreciated.
- Excellent internet culture, you are passionate about digital marketing
- Energetic and result driven person
- An organised and thorough approach, paying enthusiastic attention to both detail and quality
- You are endowed with an open mind and able to take a step back on your actions
- You are eager to learn and discover sales and marketing techniques
- Effective time management, prioritisation and management skills
- Italian native speaker required with professional English in both writing and speaking
What we offer:
- Type of contract: Internship ( Possibility of permanent contract at the end of your internship)
- Term: 6 months
- Compensation: €600.00 euros net/month
- Location: High tech / design offices located in Barcelona
- Administrative assistance: Registration to the Spanish Social Security and NIE
- A dynamic and motivating working place in an International environment
- A friendly competitive atmosphere with full support from your colleagues