We are looking for a food lover to be a part of our Exciting adventure at Chestnut cheeks and help to take the company to the next level!
THE CHESTNUT CHEEKS TEAM: we love chestnuts and want to re-invent the way we consume them! That's why we've created a range of organic chestnut spreads and other products, all handmade with love with organic chestnuts from Ardèche in France.
We are all food lovers, willing to bring French chestnut into the UK (and everywhere else!).
YOUR MISSIONS : Growing sales and notoriety in London (and all around the word!)
Your starting target would be 80 stores in London, growing sales with them and building strong and reliable relationships + any new business you can open.
You will be reporting to the co-foundor and CEO Agathe.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the role – planning your visits, introducing
Chestnut Cheeks to store managers, pitching new products, tracking and analysing sales.
You will also have the autonomy to go for your any ideas you might have for our company (a new country, a new target, a new product...)
OUR DREAM SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
• Can demonstrate success within the FMCG sector and are ready to join a young and dynamic team!
• Is a go-getter sales person and likes building strong business relationships, by answering to our customers’ needs and putting yourself into their shoes.
• Is highly organized and works with efficiency.
. Has a strong entrepreneur spirit and is not afraid of meeting new people, looking for new businesses, giving his advise and ideas.
• Loves a spreadsheet and is able to use data to analyse sales and draw conclusions.
. Is fluent in English (speaking and writing).
1. Store visits and account management:
You will visit stores 4 days a week in order to:
• Introduce Chestnut Cheeks and allow the store manager to fall in love with our brand
• List our range in new stores
• Build a strong relationship with each store manager
• Ensure the 4P are implemented (Product, Place, Price, Promotion).
• Allow the brand to win visibility
2. Trade marketing:
In order to grow sales with your clients you will have the liberty and responsibility to activate your accounts doing:
- In store sampling sessions
- Breakfast in head office
- Communication on social media
- ... any ideas !
3. Analysing sales and providing conclusions:
Analyse your sales and be able to bring conclusions to help with the sales strategy.
Analyse your promotion, activation and all Return of Investment.
4. Depending on what you like to do, you can also be involve with the CEO's work and work with her on so many projects: cooking, product developpement, logistic, finance, communication, design, international sales, ...
4 days a week on-the-field, meeting clients/targeted clients all around London.
1 day in co-working space with Agathe.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Amazing experience in a growing food company: you will be able to understand our all business, take part in decisions, and try your ideas!
. Huge level of autonomy and responsability.
. Opportunity to grow with us.
• Training: sales training, excel, product development, ...