[###########] (commuting, events and client meetings)
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative
agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies
globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language
specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer transcreation services as well as local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting,
DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among
others. For more information visit [###########].
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and generate business in the UK, Europe and in English-speaking countries. This involves searching for business opportunities and prospects in the areas of marketing and advertising (creative agencies and advertisers).
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
• Business development and sales in the UK (primarily and potentially exclusively): supporting
new business director, researching leads and prospects/ identifying business opportunities,
data entry and management; support on sales mailing strategy; cold calling, preparing
presentations and business meetings, attending networking events and client meetings
• Administrative tasks: data and invoice processing, payments, etc.
• Other client or project-related tasks such as proofreading and editing in your mother tongue
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
• Receive structured training;
• Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
• Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
• Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
• Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a
• Your English must be native or highly proficient.
• Experience/university background in sales, languages and marketing are recommended.
• Understanding of the advertising and marketing industry in the UK is a must.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter FAO Marine, including the following reference for the internship “NBINT2018”. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.