We’re looking for an APP Developer to join our international, passionate and hardworking team of people motivated by innovative technology and user-friendly implementation.
You will be supporting one of our clients, a global network of the future generation of professionals in the nuclear field in developing an app, which primary purpose is to connect young professionals from all around the world. You will take a leading role in the development of the application.
The goal is to develop an APP that is fully functional and according to our client ‘requirements.
• Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application
The app should have the following features:
• Developed for ios and Android
• Available for free on App Store and Google Store, password restricted
• Intuitive and easy use
• Easy maintenance (+ easy adding and modification by the admin)
• Offline functionality
• Login function
• Appealing design
• Possibility to tailor/customize the app to user preferences
• Include analytics
• Host podcasts and videos, webinars
• Articles thread
• News feed
• Link to external websites/articles
• Link to social media
• Communication on a one-to-one basis through the app (restricted)
• Global forum
• Private forums reserved to specific groups (officers, board of directors etc.)
• Sending of popups and notifications
• Feedback channel
• Solid bases of app programming
• Interested in youth organization and energy sector
• Computer Science - Computer Engineering - Information Technology – Business
• You are proactive, team player, hands-on, enthusiastic and have strong communication skills.
• Full time available for a period of 6 months from September 2018.
• Fluent in English (Dutch is not required
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in an international and ambitions company, located in downtown Amsterdam.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills
• Internship compensation
• A full-time job that will put a smile on your face
• The possibility of occasionally working from home
Are you interested to become an APP Developer at Thomas Thor Assoicates? We are eager to get to know you. For more questions or information about the vacancy please contact Raha Omar via [###########] or call +31208087182