Located in Lisbon, our humble international team would like to change step by step the society, while sharing the love for surfing. Surfgasm was born from a foundation that supports open mindsets, alternative perspectives and a desire for wild preservation while bringing humanity closer together.
For the past 8 years, we built a network of student residences and guest-houses in Lisbon. This year we start a surf camp and new guesthouses. That's why we are looking to complete our team with a person responsible of Business Process Development.
You will be working with a team where proactivity and positivity are the norms.
Main tasks :
- Identification and development of business opportunities for the company
- Thorough knowledge of the company's possible obstacles
- Preparation of business plans, company’s manuals and their realization
- Ensuring work efficiency of the company
- Writing, planning and monitoring trainings and presentations to improve our service (how to be a good host, how to sell activities…)
- Monitoring the activities agenda.
- Being the link between the host and the office.
- Creating manuals for the future interns, divided in to specific departments
- Cooperating with CEO and general manager
- Previous skills in business development field
- Knowledge of Portuguese language
- Perception of opportunities and their critical assessment
- Good business sense and deep understanding of marketing principles
- Exploring creation and processes of fast growing company
- Increase your level of professional English
- Gaining new working skills through supportive and friendly environment
- Opportunity to attend surf classes and tours provided by the company