Intern required for 25 hours a week at a specialist health company based in Barcelona, Spain.
Pay 400€ / month + expenses for any travel directly related to your role.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who wish to be hands-on and involved in many aspects of running a business; administration, accounts, financial planning, marketing, and contact with the community of clients online and in-person. It is a great opportunity to have a profound impact on the future success of the business in the local and wider European community. The work you do during your internship will pave the way for future interns to build on the foundations you create and implement.
Keystone Specific Chiropractic has been in existence for 18 months and is growing steadily. In order to grow further, an intern is required to organise and streamline business systems for future growth. Your role will entail, but will not be confined to:
- General organisation and administration of daily business tasks
- Creating systems for daily bookkeeping and monthly accounts - reporting to Accountant every quarter
- Creating a communication calendar for Blogs, Facebook Page, Instagram, the Website (Squarespace) and Mailing List (Mailchimp)
- Creating a system and overseeing correct distribution of information and communication with clients and prospective clients through channels listed above.
- Organising collection of video and written stories of clients to be able to share through online channels
- Oversee the administration of new and existing client files
- Keep up-to-date with their financial accounts
- Representing the business at important networking opportunities across the city
- Create a training manual and job description for Office Assistant
- Creating systems for future Business Interns according to the best interests of the business