"Graphic Designer needed for a Film Distribution Company
4 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL TIME POSITION
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
This position is a great opportunity to step into the entertainment and film industry. We are looking for someone who can assist us in:
- creating movie posters
- creating sliders, banners, display ads
- creating giftcards and other visuals for marketing campaigns
- creating roll-up banners, leaflets
- prints and logos
- interest in design and creatively minded
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- quick learner, computer literate and comfortable learning how to use new programs and processes
- good communication skills
- exceptional attention for detail and accuracy
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV, portfolio with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 4 Month, Full Time and Unpaid Internship.