Marketing Intern needed for Film Distribution Company
4 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL TIME POSITION
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
We would like to add to our team a person who has experience, expertise or interest in marketing, administration role, and social media management for a VOD platform.
This position is a great opportunity to step into the entertainment and film industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the marketing manager with various tasks including research on various topics (blog, web development, design, services, products, etc) in order to improve the company.
• Analyse and support the development and implementation of social media strategy, developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic
• Administrative work
• Good level of written English
• A marketing qualification or equivalent is a plus
• Self-motivated, creative, enterprising, troubleshooter
• Well organised and well experienced individual who is able to multi-task
• Data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction
• Good oral and written communication skills and great presentation skills
• Experience in managing digital content
• A good working knowledge of the main social media platforms and experience in executing social media strategies
• Experience with blogging and email marketing would be a bonus
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 4 Month, Full Time and Unpaid Internship.