Are you a strategic and ambitious person? Do you like to learn new things and are you not afraid to be challenged or work independently? Then we are the company for you!
We are looking for an intern who loves to work for a new Start-Up. Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn about all aspects of entrepreneurship, to work on a variety of things including business & product development, customer relationship management, entering new markets, building strategic partnerships...
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
• Affinity with entrepreneurship
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and negotiate
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
• Ability work autonomously and independent
• Good skills using Adobe Photoshop and WIX website
• Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Coordinate and manage customer relationship with our community members
• Analyze and manage memberships Database
• Develop strategic partnerships in the Healthcare sector
• Coordinate partnerships with affiliate partners for affiliate marketing and collaboration opportunities
• Develop and maintain our services with partners
• Manage and coordinate the services agenda
• Provide administrative support to the Director in the office
The internship starts on November is full-time (40 hours per week). The internship will require frequent meetings/calls with the director to set objectives and targets. Sometimes the work may be in the evenings, but time can be compensated.
The internship includes 100€ per month for expenses