INDUO®: a start-up destined to revolutionize the fashion industry
If we take a deep look at it, the classic white cotton shirt hasn’t evolved that much since the beginning of the 20th century. And yet, our lifestyles have changed, technology has improved. Unlike watches, glasses, the most low-tech of all “wearables” is the one we wear the most. We believe innovation should change your everyday life.
After two years of R&D in the European Center of Textile Intelligence, we created and patented the most advanced cotton fabric in the world: INDUO®.
This fabric resists stains and perspiration. They prevent underarm rings and odors. Amazingly, these characteristics change nothing in the fabric’s hand and actually make it more appealing to the touch.
INDUO® has been on the market for more than one year and a half and has started to rock the fashion world:
• Already 45 customer brands in ready-to-wear and made to measure in 13 countries (Europe, America, the Middle East)
• Over 25 000 shirts made with INDUO® fabric distributed
• Over 50 press articles in major newspapers and appearances on national TV
• Opening of the 1st international office in London
• Award winner Digital Lab, Mass Challenge, Look Forward, Reseau Entreprendre Nord, Fashion Pitch Night
• Nominated for the WeAreAble awards, along with companies like Uniqlo, Eram & Intel
• Selected as one of the 20 best fashion & retail start-ups in the word to attend the Global Startup Bootcamp in Dubaï
• Featured in the famous trend books NellyRodi™
Do you want to join a promising and fast growing company?
INDUO® has been expending fast and will further accelerate its growth thanks to a first fundraising round of 1 million euro (to be completed by the end of 2018). You have the opportunity to be part of this, to help spend this money according to the strategies you will contribute to design and to witness from the inside the explosion of INDUO® on the market.
INDUO®’s 2 main activities are:
- R&D, for which we have a technical team in Lille
- Sales, taken in charge by the Parisian team
Therefore, working on the Business Development Strategy of INDUO® is as close as you can get to working on the overall strategy of the whole company. Being a BtoB business, we aim at building long lasting relationships with our customers (this is not a « phoning » internship). INDUO® is currently focused on its « Europe quest » and could, very soon, turn to the American continent.
You will be offered to:
- Participate to elaborate the Business Development Strategy: targeting, customer segmentation, funnel, sales speech …
- Be in charge of your own customer portfolio: prospect (drive external resources), offer, negotiation, portfolio management, sales administration (quotations, invoicing, delivery)
- Assist the founder to prepare negotiations with larger corporations
- Organize events like fairs
- Participate in the launch of new products
- Participate in the international expansion of INDUO®
You will learn:
- What it is to be an entrepreneur
- Everything you need to know about how to operate a startup
- Soft skills and negotiations skills
- How the entire fashion/textile world works
This is a unique opportunity to be given really responsibilities and start networking. Being a intern at INDUO® means being trained in a « protected environment » but you will still been given a lot of autonomy and be a full member of the team.
Bonus: You will discover the start-up operating methods while acquiring big groups’ methodologies, learnt by the two founders during their previous positions.
- Study: Master
- Professionalism, soft skills
- Adaptability, reactivity and flexibility to be able to follow the start-up lifestyle
- Autonomy, curiosity and critical spirit to challenge the decisions
- Rigor and team spirit
- Fluent in English and preferably professional in French
Type of contract: internship
Type of employment: full-time
Period: Starting January 2019
Duration: 6 months
Place: Paris 3ème
CV and cover letter required and sent to [###########]