Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Provide support to the sales team by attending to sales executive tasks
- CRM database maintenance
- Translations of company blog articles and market research
- Qualifying leads and filtering potential customers in your markets
- Prospecting through cold calls and emails
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English
- Previous administrative experience is desirable but not mandatory
- You are proactive and a ‘doer’ – somebody who has a proven record of achieving targets
- You have a real interest in a sales career
- You are organised and able to work autonomously
- An agreement provided by your university
- Able to start as soon as possible
- A chance to work as part of a young and international team
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the success of the company
- The possibility of joining the team on a long term basis
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to foreign students and Belgian students.