AWA Alexander Watson Associates is a global business-to-business market research, publishing, and consulting company with a unique industry focus on the specialty paper, film, packaging, coating, and converting industry based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
AWA’s division, AWA Conferences & Events (AWACE) organizes international conferences and seminars and a growing portfolio of workshops and training programs. Our core regions are Asia, Europe & North America. AWACE ensures that all events are successfully organized, marketed and launched to the market, meeting the set targets.
AWA Conferences is an English speaking organization and it is required that your written and verbal English language skills are excellent/very good. You should be computer literate and have extensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite; experience with graphic design software (Adobe InDesign) is beneficial, but not required. You should also be highly organized, accurate, service-minded, multi-task oriented, good communication and problem solving skills. The office culture is informal and you should feel comfortable working in a small team of skilled, young professionals.
AWA’s B2B Internship work activities include:
• Researching prospective companies as possible leads
• Maintaining administrative duties via email and phone
• CRM database management
• Website + Social media support
• Producing and updating selected event materials (brochures, posters etc)
• Marketing-related assignments
• Any other tasks as may be required upon request
• Fluent in English; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum availability; 6 months with the ability to start as soon as August/September
• Available for 32-40h per week
• Education level: HBO or WO
• In-Design Skills are a BIG plus
• Must be a current student pursuing a degree in:
o Event/Hotel Management, Marketing, Business or Communications
• Strong organizational and project management skills, can-do attitude, multi-tasking, problem-solving, attention to detail
• Multicultural working experience
• Flexible personality
• Young team
• International working experience
• Paid Internship
• Travel Compensation
Interested? Send your CV and letter of motivation to [###########]
We look forward to hearing from you.