Ecotrade Group Company is an international company specialized in the refining and recycling of catalytic converters (used auto parts). These auto parts contain precious metals that we extract from the process and are then sold through to, primarily the jewelry and automobile industries. Our Office is in Ekkamai, in the heart of Bangkok, an exciting and vibrant city that offers endless opportunities for leisure activities.
Our group is expanding its operations in several countries and we have recently launched a mobile app that we have monetized. Leader in this niche market, we aim to increase our user database. Also, we have recently launched a new information website that we are pushing to be leader in the industry.
Thus, we are looking for a motivated Content Manager intern that wants to play an effective role to achieve the growth of this later website.
• Identify trendsetting opportunities, by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements and by tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Write articles on a regular basis and optimize them to be SEO friendly
• Connect with actors in the industry to build online partnerships
• Determine a net linking strategy and execute it over month
• Student in Bachelor or Master degree
• Good level in English
• Ability to work independently
• Strong written skills
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Based in Bangkok (Ekkamai)
• Possible business trips in Asia during the internship
• Unpaid internship with 5000-baht transport allowance
Send your application by email to [###########]
Subject for your e-mail: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – CONTENT MANAGER