Do you have an interest in Technology Operations, or Information Technology? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international team? Do you want to grow and develop in a friendly and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and candidates.
This role coordinates the technology and operational aspects within the business. The TOA is responsible for ensuring productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies. In particular, this role at Legalis Global has a strong focus on IT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of IT and Technology.
• Best Practices – As directed by the management team, improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement organizational policies and procedures as needed. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Developing a core technical knowledge of SharePoint to better assist the business in addressing and resolving the SharePoint troubleshooting and open tickets within Microsoft support if necessary.
• Maintain SharePoint with administration tasks; including but not limited to creating new projects, editing, organizing, up keeping project sites.
• Collaborating with teammates on technical recommendations to improve performance and services for the end users.
• Thoroughly documenting processes, standard operating procedures and configurations applied to SharePoint.
• Defining, scheduling, and coordinating SharePoint business area support. Overseeing efforts to monitor and track tasks to ensure that SharePoint work is correctly performed, and is efficiently and effectively utilized.
• Assist HR with necessary day to day tasks
• IT - Manage maintenance of equipment and services. Provide technical support where necessary. Manage IT/Telecommunication related third party relationship. Become SuperUser for Taleo, Microsoft Office 365 and other software as required.
• Engage and drive remedial actions when necessary
• Work effectively with key support functions (Finance, Marketing, Commercial Director, and Delivery)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Attending/graduated from university with a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Operations, Commerce, Management or Information Technology related subject (knowledge of law industry/legal studies not required).
• Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is critical.
• Substantial IT skills – knowledge of software (Hardware knowledge will be seen as a plus).
• Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills.
• Ability to work on multiple task assignments simultaneously while maintaining accuracy on all work efforts.
• Experience creating and delivering online and instructor led training to user communities
• Experience with SharePoint including solutions, training, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Demonstrated customer focus
• Demonstrated ability in both verbal and written form to communicate with peers in a teaming environment
• Experience with SharePoint Workflow would be considered an advantage.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving
• Planning and organizing
• Team work
• Stress tolerance
• Prioritization of tasks
• An opportunity to see how a mid-size company’s recruitment department functions, from strategic planning to execution
• Identifying your field of interest where you will be able to focus on improving your relevant skills
• Interns are expected to find and deliver a standalone project results required for the consultants
• Gaining an understanding of niche legal recruitment
• Working on projects with tight deadlines in a group setting as well as on your own – learning to prioritize
• An energetic, multinational environment, with an informal and friendly corporate culture
• Internal rewards system (with opportunities for interns to gain extra days off, bonus, etc.), your monthly public transport will be refunded by the company.
This is a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a young, international and energetic workforce working in a dynamic and ever changing environment. In this role you will work alongside a number of experienced recruiters from all sorts of backgrounds, which enables huge scope for learning.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months. As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to [###########]