Are you interested in gaining experience in a successful, global business? Do you have an interest in recruitment? Are you looking for an internship opportunity in an upbeat international office? Do you want to grow and develop in an informal and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provide high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our international team in Budapest. You will work alongside a senior consultant, supporting the recruitment process and be in charge of internal intern coordination. This hybrid role will challenge the selected person with extra responsibility, opportunities and autonomy. As an intern at Legalis you will improve your search skills and techniques as well as your account/candidate or other task related management skills and data handling. This includes being point of contact for internship related queries, prescreening incoming applications and maintaining the internship database.
We will support your work by giving you all the necessary hands-on training to help you make the best out of your internship experience. Thanks to our extensive internship program you will also have the chance to be a part of a highly diverse, social and informal workforce made of motivated and bubbly young professionals.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Research and map out legal markets we work with or want to expand in
• Research and identify potential candidates or firms/companies looking to recruit new lawyers
• Use main social media outlets to support and provide detail insight during a recruitment process
• Create key client and candidate profiles that will support further actions
• Maintain database by creating and updating requisitions, inputting key correspondence with clients/candidates and entry of CV profiles
• Arrange meetings and interviews between clients and candidates
• Potential for growth – possibility of conducting candidate interviews
• Writing, reviewing and drafting intern role specs
• Updating the intern database and university responses
• Keeping track of and prescreening new intern applications and correspondence, summarizing interviews and writing profiles
• Preparing internship confirmation contracts
You will have:
• Higher education degree with a motivation to understand and gain experience in recruitment
• Native English/ Complete fluency in verbal and written English is required; other language skills are a plus and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• Great communication skills that involve cohesion, precision, and timeliness of the message transfer
• Creative organizational skills that make you more adaptable in a fast paced work environment and a proactive attitude
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and deliver results with upmost level of accuracy
• Reimbursement of Monthly Travel Pass Student discount
• Monetary Prize for TA of the Month Award
• Opportunity to network and build strong business connections.
• Perfect attendance award every month along with culinary voucher or extra day-off
• Additional holidays as per the duration of the internship
o Career opportunities, exposure to producing the ‘best possible’ resume in the marketplace, with help from our in house experts and consultants.
As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months. This internship is unpaid. We strongly advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to [###########]