Do you want to gain experience in recruitment and law? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international team? Do you want to develop in an informal and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and candidates.
The role will primarily consist of souring law graduates on a global basis that would be considered exceptional enough to join one of our top law firm clients. A key part of this role will be to establish strong working relationships with the Career Department of Law Universities.
You will support the full lifecycle for recruitment from building relationships and pipelines of candidates from universities, through handling the first interviews through the pre-hire and on-boarding activities. As a Coordinator you will correspond directly with the Law Universities all over Europe to utilise their systems or resources and identify new law graduates that are up to 2 years post qualified. You will utilize the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) interface, scheduling of candidate interviews, and pre-employment tasks. This role requires flexibility, exceptional client service, and strong communication skills. Further, the position demands superior collaborative abilities, possession of a keen sense of urgency and the ability to juggle multiple priorities seamlessly. The ability to think outside of the box with regard to problem solving scenarios is critical.
This role reports to the Senior Consultant for Law Graduate Recruiting. The Law Graduate Recruiting Coordinator interfaces directly with external candidates and key internal stakeholders (i.e. Hiring Managers, HR colleagues).
Your Key Tasks Will Include:
• Identifying Top European Universities to contact and establish a relationship with;
• Sourcing Law Graduates;
• Scheduling of Interviews;
• Tracking requests and keeping all updates available in real time on Taleo;
• Coordinating and testing technology for remote interviews;
• Assisting the Research Team with any tasks when necessary;
• Managment of systems tasks;
• Database updates.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong relationship development skills
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated customer service orientation and mind-set to support a “high touch” approach to work
• Self-motivation to identify efficiency opportunities; think outside of the box with creativity
• Strong organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to details
• The ability to handle competing urgencies with a calm, deliberate and “can do” attitude
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel and PowerPoint
• A university degree in Law or are a 3rd or 4th year university student obtaining a degree in Law, Joint degree with law, or have an equivalent qualification in law/the legal sector, HR or Business. (Smart and exceptionally competent 2nd year law students are encouraged to apply)
• An opportunity to see how a recruitment department functions, from strategic planning to execution
• Gaining skillful experience in sourcing
• Working hands on with Recruitment Consultants
• Ability to develop legal knowledge for individuals that did not study law, who wish to work in a law firm as Support Staff
• Identifying your field of interest where you will be able to focus on improving your relevant skills
• Interns are expected to find and deliver standalone project results required for the consultants
• Gaining an understanding of legal recruitment
• Working on projects with tight deadlines in a group setting as well as on your own – learning to prioritize
• An energetic, multinational environment, with an informal and friendly corporate culture
• Internal rewards system (with opportunities for interns to gain extra days off, bonus, etc.), your monthly public transport will be refunded by the company.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months. As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to [###########]