As a Full-stack developer at Harold, you are going to work on our mobile and web application to empower our users and help pave the way towards a sustainable circular economy with the latest end-to-end technology... You will learn the best practices to code an application using the multi-platform language React Native and web using React Js. You will also become fluent in Redux, Reselect, Saga, etc. The backend is currently Firebase which is a NoSQL database that is real-time and offline. On top of the coding knowledge, we expect you to work on challenging the product and bring your own vision of UI, UX and business.
Why work with us?
Team is what matters the most to us. That is why:
• We will coach you individually for 30 min, each week
• Two times a month, we will give you a one-hour training on the topic of your choice, either technical or business issues
• We hold quarterly off-sites and have team drinks every two weeks
• At the end of the internship you will:
◦ Know how to code any application from scratch
◦ Understand deep programming concepts
◦ Have a huge culture of tech tools
◦ Know what steps to follow when starting a business
◦ Know how to hire technical profiles
• You’ll join a family you can contact back in the future for a position or to ask for introductions and help when you need it
• We are very international. Ex - interns have come from Slovakia, Indonesia, Tunisia, Brazil