Are you a natural problem-solver? Do you want to help our customers have the smoothest and most productive experience with our Electronic Lab Notebook? Can you easily put yourself in the position of users? Do you feel enthusiastic about writing content for our helpdesk?
We are looking for a Customer Support Intern (m/f/x) to work with our Head of Support: together you will simplify the life of our users by guiding them when facing software difficulties and further develop our online help center.
labfolder is a software company that develops an amazing online electronic lab notebook (ELN) for scientists. By reinventing the traditional paper lab notebook, our productivity & collaboration platform makes it easier to create, find, share, discuss and validate research data as a team.
We are a mix of tech passionates and science lovers building a great product for universities, biotech companies and other research institutions. At labfolder, each team member comes as they are and respects each other. We work together, help each other grow and welcome initiative.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Together with our Support Owner you will answer simple help requests and brainstorm new ideas on how to improve our users' support experience
- Develop our helpdesk with new FAQ content and keep the labfolder manual updated
- Deliver user feedback to the Product & Development team through our product management tool
- With the help of our Head of Support, you will look at our support statistics to propose new strategies
- Optional: Translate the Helpdesk from English into German
- You speak and write perfectly either English or German (if both, even better!)
- You are looking for a full-time mandatory internship for a minimum of 4 months (in Life Sciences, Communication, Business Development or a relevant field)
- You are excited about taking part in our mission to digitalise science
- You have very good communication skills
- You want to help us generate friendly and easy-to-understand solutions to support-related questions
- You value teamwork and are always ready to help colleagues
- You like to take initiative and bring your own ideas
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Compensation between € 250 and € 500 per month, depending on your profile and experience
- A dynamic but friendly company with a flat structure that supports personal development: We like to see our colleagues learn and grow in the company
- Motivated and fun colleagues from all over the world
- Work for a product that matters! We want to simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries
- A modern office in the cultural and lively Berlin
- Casual dress code
- Cool events such as Kanu riding and Team BBQ
- Fresh fruits, coffee, ice-cream and Club-Mate in the office as well as TGIF Beer
A cover letter is even more important for us than your CV. You don’t need to overthink it, just tell us why you would like to do this job, why you would be good at it, and why labfolder!! Tell us as well your ideal starting date.
ONE LAST THING:)
labfolder welcomes diversity and strives for an inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates with no regard to race, color, appearance, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other features that make a person interesting and unique. We respect work-life balance and are family friendly.