PELI PRODUCTS, S.L.U.
MARKETING, COMMUNICATION AND DIGITAL TRAINEE
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communication
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain –EMEA Headquarters-
PERIOD: Open from December, preferable minimal length 5 months
With over 40 years of creating the toughest, virtually indestructible, and most dependable products on the market, Pelican Products remains the global leader of high-performance protective case solutions, advanced portable lighting systems, and consumer products we use in our everyday lives to include coolers, phone and tablet cases, backpacks, drinkware, and more! Our products are depended upon by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, life sciences, defense/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican's products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
Peli Products’ EMEA Headquarter is based in Barcelona, Spain. Consisting of 30 employees who deal with Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Logistics, Engineer, Sales and IT supporting the other European subsidiaries of the Company are located in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, Russia, South Africa, UK, Turkey, Israel, The Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates.
Being an intern in the Marketing Department of Peli Products means being an active member of the department and assisting the staff in all their daily activities for the business.
Here is an indicative list of activities which an intern could help with:
1. Assist with PR/Communication, advertising and research of publications and media contacts
2. Assist with preparation of PR/COM message of mailing campaigns (International scope)
3. Assist in the development of literature in European languages and the creation of advertising. Help with the compilation of photos, download documents, dealing with graphics agency, translations, etc.
4. Help with the organization of trade shows and preparation of materials
5. Help organizing stock of literature, promotional items and prepare shipments
6. Participate in Online research, surveys and results monitoring with final analysis (hit rates, reports, etc)
7. Update CRM Databases / Mass mailing programming
8. Review/update/upload contents of online corporate documents (Website, among others)
9. Help with SEM / Google AdWords campaigns
10. Provide support on other projects as directed by the Marketing team
The quantity and type of activities done by an intern depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance and attitude. We will try to involve our intern in as many activities as possible and give him/her increasing responsibilities according to his/her results.
What we expect of our intern:
1. Studies in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business Studies, or similar.
2. Native or full professional proficiency, in the European languages: French or (/and) German is a must.
3. Verbal and written fluency in English is a must.
4. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and proficient in the use of internet and email.
5. Flexibility and multitasking in a fast-paced international environment.
6. High motivation, positive attitude and predisposition to work hard and learn a lot.
What we can offer:
- Length of internship according to the student’s needs, preferable minimal length of 5 months.
- On-the-job training with highly qualified professionals.
- The chance to learn a lot and get a solid experience in an international environment which will help you in your future professional life.
- The opportunity to be totally involved in the life of the department and contribute to the progress of the business.
You cannot put a price on the value of this opportunity for personal development. However, we will help you with a small financial reimbursement/month.
For further information and to apply for an internship:
Company website: [###########] - Contact person: Anika Smits (Human Resources Department)
[###########] telephone: +34 93 467 49 99 Ext: 6347