We're looking for driven and ambitious recruitment consultants to join our canal side office in Amsterdam!
If you've just graduated from university and are looking to put what you're learnt into action then Payments & Cards Network could be the answer. We are actively looking for pro active, independent excellent communicators to join our team of world class recruiters.
Payments & Cards Network is a recruitment agency specialising in payment, e-commerce and FinTech. Our headquarters is based in Amsterdam and our network of offices extends from Atlanta to Singapore.
Our Amsterdam office is home to an elite squad of talented recruiters and marketers. To complete this kickass team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Recruitment Consultant who is the ultimate combination of fun and laid back paired with driven and ambitious. We encourage flexibility and swear by an open door policy. We strongly believe in teamwork and at the same time, consultants are able to take ownership of their work and have the opportunity to rapidly progress in their field
2018 is a year of expansion for the Payments & Cards Network, we have ambitious growth plans in the Netherlands and America which means we are looking for raw talent to join us on our mission. Working at PCN, every day will be different, you will be offered an extensive training and on-boarding programme, opportunities to attend major events across Europe, incentive trips to beautiful locations and the support of some of the finest payments and recruitment professionals this side of Europe.
As a Recruitment Consultant you'll be:
- Building quality talent and candidate pools
- You will be working on a specialised vertical supporting senior consultants
- Qualifying and presenting candidates for live roles
- Develop strong relationships with candidates & clients (where applicable)
- Find the perfect candidates through sourcing, headhunting, screening & interviewing
- Making recommendations on qualified candidates
- Understanding requirements of open roles & future opportunities
- Manage the entire candidate process, focusing on quality candidate experience
- Understand the verticals & areas of specialism across Payments & Cards Network
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Attend major FinTech & Payments events across Europe to generate business opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year experience in recruitment or sales experience (ideally in finance, IT, payment, or FinTech) - internships also highly desirable
- The Big Three: Ambitious, confident and results driven
- Sales savvy - you can see opportunities where others might not
- You're fluent in English + Other languages that are a huge plus - Dutch, French, German or Nordics
- An unparalleled amount of team spirit
- Bonus points: you have a sense of humour and good music taste (if you're lucky enough to get to the speakers first)
What you'll get in return:
- An attractive salary and motivating commission system
- A MacBook Air that could be yours to keep one day
- A team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time
- Daily lunch and gym subsidies
- 3 Travel incentives per year. The latest to date? Husky sledging in Sweden, skiing in Tignes and an end of year trip to Cape Town.
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 25 Days Annual leave + additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
- Canal trips on the Payments & Cards Network Yacht. Disclaimer: it’s a boat