PCN International is looking for an Online Marketing Executive to join our young, international team based in Central Amsterdam. A great opportunity to kickstart your career in Marketing!
2018 is a year of expansion for the Payments & Cards Network, we have ambitious growth plans in the Netherlands, the United States and Asia, which means we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Working at PCN means every day will be different, we love developing talent and have an exciting internship program within PCN, based at our European Headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam. A new opening has come up in our Marketing team & we're looking for our next Online Marketing Intern (6 months).
As the leading supplier of executive recruitment services to the FinTech and Payments industry, Payments & Cards Network is dedicated to connect great people to equally great companies. We are uniquely positioned to serve the highly specialised needs of the Payments, Cards, FinTech & eCommerce markets. Plus we aspire to build long-lasting relationships to achieve full satisfaction for both client and candidate alike.
As an Online Marketing Executive you'll get to dig your heels into the below:
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Relationship manager for all media partnerships, including negotiating terms based on scale and importance
- Coordination of marketing activities & deliverables for partners
- Manage website backend and content (loading jobs on website & social media platforms)
- Develop original creative social media content
- Copywriting & Blogging
- Google Adwords & Google analytics
- Posting via online marketing communication platform or similar tools
- Create original content plan
- Contact leaders in the industry for guest blogging on website
- Assist Head of Marketing & Business Development in developing online advertisements (Social Media & Search Engines)
- Take lead on Email Marketing
- Take lead on organising quarterly events
- Understand, guard, manage and protect our Brand, tone of voice and corporate identity
- Gather content and edit articles for PCM Magazine, which reaches over 80,000 professionals per month
What we're looking for
- Bachelor degree majoring in Media, Marketing or Business Management or similar
- Great understanding of marketing best practices
- Familiar with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social Advertising, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Innovative, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and positive personality
- High attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills, verbal and written
- Creativity and innovative ideas
- Good sense of humour - we like to have fun while we're working!
What you'll get
- Paid internship
- International exposure to a growing company
- Opportunity to take the lead on our Online Marketing Campaigns
- Gym & daily lunches subsidised
- Breakfast and company drinks every Friday
- Company boat, puppies (not guaranteed)
- Supportive and fun atmosphere
We can only accept applicants who have the legal right to work within the Netherlands