This is an exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, Virtual Human Resources (VHR) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dabi which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic Brand and Graphic Design intern to join the VHR Graphic Design team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work on across all areas of an exciting brand. VHR strives to be different, to create the best environment for its staff and clients and ensure the work is a place you want to come to.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Graphic Design Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is a great introduction to Marketing and Design with the opportunity to gain experience in designing, producing and implanting all aspects of a rapidly growing brand to global clients and regions. You will learn to apply graphic and design skills together with improving your organisational and time management skills and how to work within a brand-led organisation.
Key Learning Skills
1) Visual Global Communication
Website development; Social Media Pages support and development.
2) Marketing Support
Trade and Industry: Supporting industry presentations, awards submission, and key events.
Clients: Preparing client presentations, developing joint marketing and PR campaigns with major clients.
Contractors: Assisting with large client teams to ensure staff are well informed and briefed as they embark on new positions (in new countries).
Internal: Circulating internal news of key interest to each office and via the e-newsletter platform. Company presentations.
3) Creating Videos, Brochures, and Posters
The creation of videos, brochures, and posters with the use of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
• Strong Idea and Concept Generation and familiar working with corporate identities
• The right candidate will be an experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
• Additional knowledge of photography, film and video editing (PremierPro and After Effects) and website development (Wordpress) is desirable but not required
• They will be hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
• They will be self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
• Relevant Marketing/ Graphic Design degree (or working towards)
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer compensation for travel and food expenses, accumulating to £10 per working day. Please only apply for this internship if you agree with these conditions.